Monday, July 13, 2015

Widgets

The Little Person That Calls Me Mom


My baby boy, Connor
















This kid....he is my absolute world. I know all moms are supposed to say that but he really is. He's slowly but surely turning into exactly the kid I was at his age (which is 5).
Here's the facts:
Born February 22, 2010-----a week after my birthday
8lbs 10oz
22 inches long
C-section (thank God) after 19 hours of hard labor since my epidural didn't work and he never decended.
Hello There!



I would say, like some parents that are divorced and raising a kid, that its hard but it really hasn't been. Connor is really easy and understanding with the whole thing. I'm lucky to be one of those moms who ex-husband is still involved in his son's life. And he loves his Daddy.

I'll use this page to talk about all things kids. I'll share my experiences with my little man and any tips and tidbits I can share. Being a single mom means you have to improvise a little...be the mom and dad.
He loves Karate and baseball and has

No comments:

Post a Comment