Saturday, July 18, 2015

Widgets

The Beginning of a Beautiful Weekend...continued

My fun filled weekend has commenced! Honey and I drove to Forth Worth last night to go to a dear friend of his' birthday party. We came in a night early to see the sites. I have never been to Fort Worth and since he's a TCU alum, this is basically his home town.
First impression, very pretty area. Reminds me a little of West U around the University. He took me to Buffalo Bros on campus. His favorite dive bar and grill. The food critic in me will give it a 9 in ambiance and a 6 in food. (They had Shiner Bock...that's a plus!)
Here's the link if you're interested... Buffalo Bros Texas

So just to give a short rundown...Andrew and I have been dating for 5 months. It's perfect bliss too. He's like another half of me and the nicest person, not just man, I've ever met. And he loves Connor too! 
Anywho, I'm up this morning about to hit the gym for a run in our hotel then out on the town for the day!
Happy Saturday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment