Sunday, July 19, 2015

Widgets

Sunday evening ...back to reality

The weekend in Fort Worth was so much fun. Andrew and I survived our first trip together! lol I've never been to Fort Worth so it was nice to experience something different. It reminds me a little of Austin and midtown Houston too. The evening was spent Saturday night with Andrew's college buddy whom was having a 30th birthday party at a local watering hole. Here's some pics to showcase our weekend fun..




Here's a pic of the cool hallway in the hotel. The Shining anyone?!
 Me and my honey, Andrew, at the Fort Worth Water Gardens. Suuuuper hot outside but definitely a good choice for tourists.












Soooo, I'm a little (ok a lot) scared of heights. All those people walking down the steps into the waterfall looked to be having a lot of fun. Good for them!












My dream man taking me out to lunch.



At the late night bar...this St Bernard was huuuuge! Thats me holding her head. That smile is hilarious. Hahaha









All in all it was a great time and I can't wait for our next trip somewhere. We're trying to take one trip a month. Somewhere driving distance anyway for the weekend. So more adventures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment