Monday, July 13, 2015

Widgets

Cake Gallery

Cake Gallery

So here is pics of the cakes I've made. These are in order of when I made them So hopefully they've gotten progressively better!


2012- This is the first cake I did for Connor's 3rd birthday
It was an absolute nightmare to make with my laptop in front of me watching YouTube videos. Yikes
 2012-Next a friend had a 30th birthday a few months later. Had to try out the Tiffany Box. This one was really fun


This smash cake and the cake pops above were for a 4 year old outdoor party. Note to self: cold cake pops don't last too long in Texas heat!


Awww. My nephew Travis turned 5 and was soooo excited to have a Monsters Inc Cake


2013-My favorite cake of all time! I started experimenting with flavors. This one was amaretto almond cake with buttercream filling

Another work cake. Strawberry shortcake


Anyone for a bowl of Pho?? All edible chocolate on top. Peanut butter cream filling in a french vanilla cake

Think I'm getting the hang of the kid's birthday parties ;-)



2014---2nd favorite cake for an anniversary party

Connor's 4th birthday. Whoo this was a heavy one!

Graduation time! Fresh strawberry filling. chocolate on chocolate. All edible 


Connor's 5th birthday. Gosh time does fly
Baby shower cake. Strawberry cream cheese filling with french vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment