Thursday, July 16, 2015

Widgets

Here I Am

What brought me here...

Well this is a question I haven't figured out the answer to. As you may have read in my bio, I've had an interesting couple of years. Before that I was pretty much boring I think. I'm not any much more special now, I've just finally grown up and decided to get a life. 

A little about me....I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. And I love it here. I always thought I would go to a big university and become a doctor or a lawyer and be the success story of my family. While I didn't go that route, I am pretty darn happy with what I've turned out to be. 

Just last month I took a big leap and moved from the suburbs to downtown Houston. West University to be exact. I work around the Houston area and it became increasingly difficult to drive the hour and a half home to pick Connor (thats my son) up from daycare. I chose West U because its the only area that was reasonably priced that had the best elementary school inside the loop. Connor starts kindergarten this fall. Yay! 
I have to say I've been having more fun than I've ever had in my life living downtown. My apartment is quiet and comfortable and Connor is discovering what 'brunch' means. haha

Its pretty much just us two. I am dating the most amazing man I've ever met (more about that later) and have a career that I absolutely love. 
I also enjoy cooking and making cakes. Like the Cake Boss kind of cakes. Its more of a Love/Hate relationship but it bides my time when Connor is with his dad.

So I think I'll just go through my life and anything that seems interesting to me might be interesting to you! 

Please feel free to comment, ask questions or just read..


No comments:

Post a Comment