Monday, July 20, 2015

Widgets

Reading recommendation for beginners


I've used a few sources to help with my workouts and clean eating. Here are my top 3 choices that are definite musts to check out!

First is to learn how to properly workout


Bodybuilding.com

This website is not just for the "meat-head" types and as a woman,
you aren't going to get all bulky and manly unless you're an actual 
fitness model and your life revolves around workouts.

Build your workout plan, print out sets and even watch videos on
proper form for working out.



The Abs Diet for Women


Abs Diet for Women was like a Bible that I carried around with me for weeks. The workouts are ok but the meal planning and what you can learn from it will teach you everything you wanted to know (and some you didn't want to know) about the nutrition facts label and what all those big words mean. 

Even has a whole list of items of what you should always have in your pantry and fridge.




Personal Blogs


Now of course I would promote a personal blog
any chance I can since I have one. I really like
Alexa Jean because she is a mom like me and
her exercise plans and eating is realistic. (Hey I'm
not trying to be GI Jane here!)


Check all these out! What do you have to lose ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment