Friday, July 17, 2015

Widgets

Beginning of a beautiful weekend


Connor is off with his dad for his usual every other weekend of playing video and other boy-related activities that I would probably disapprove of. (Like staying up late and eating pizza for 3 meals a day)
So I try and busy myself with activities where I don't have to think about it.

Tonight: Sip and Skimm
If you haven't heard of The Skimm yet, go ahead and check it out and you too will love it!
Anyway today is The Skimm's third birthday so the Houston "Skim People" are getting together for a fun little mixer. This is apparently what people do in the city. Mingle.

Litte did I know that this event that was supposed to have over 100 people there only had a small table of 10 when I arrived. Correction... Andrew and I arrived. I brought my boyfriend to an event that turned out to be a bunch of girls having happy hour. Yikes! We went in, saw the table and turned right around and back out! lol

I would NEVER subject a man to have to sit with a bunch of women at a table.

Anyway, we ended up having a great night and went to RA Sushi for drinks then stopped and got pizza on the way home.

Oh! By the way, I love love LOVE pizza. Could literally eat it every day. So imagine my surprise when I start dating a guy and find out he has the same love love LOVE for pizza as me. It's a match made in heaven! Next post I'll fill you in on how we met. It's a real doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment