Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Widgets

Kindergarten!


Connor decided to grow up on me and start Kindergarten. We're on week 3 and I think it's harder on me than him!

Connor has always been a social butterfly and I knew would make friends easy. His teacher sent home a class picture will each of their names and he knows everyone and says "he's my best friend" to all of them. lol


We've gotten our morning routine down, I think. Wake up, try and wake Connor, make his lunch, try and wake up Connor, make his breakfast, drag him out of bed, get him to eat, get myself ready in 10 minutes and out the door at 7:15 on the dot. Phew!

I love it though...

I love the community I'm in where I can walk him to school everyday. I feel like a grown up and seeing all the other kids and parents really motivates him to go.




















Here he is above in his classroom. He's so happy :-) 
Thursday is open house and I'll get to see everything he's been doing. 

I hope to share more and more during the school year of the fun he has. 



No comments:

Post a Comment