Thursday, August 27, 2015

Widgets

Anniversary


So yesterday was my 6-month anniversary with the love of my life...Andrew. Our story is so fun and amazing that I can't believe how lucky I got meeting him even today. 

After a bad split with a bad guy on my birthday nonetheless...I decided as a joke to jump on this Tinder thing 😒
And it's pretty much what everyone says it is...
Then I started talking to this cute guy named Andrew. What drew me to him was not just his handsome pics and funny two sentence profile but this pic--

I had to know what possessed him to use this as one of his four pictures to draw a girl to like him. We got to texting back and forth and I never even asked him. Lol

Now I know it's Poppleton from Instagram. @prissy_pig

Anyway we went out on a lunch date then a date the next day and I felt like I was in love instantly. We've been madly in love and insanely happy ever since. 
My kiddo Connor loves him like a father and it makes me tear up every time I see Connor run up and grab his hand. 

I know we will have many happy days to come. I could spend the rest of my life making him happy. 
Happy anniversary, my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment